Welcome to the concert! I think this evening will be a highlight of our year. It was blessed!
The cookie table is ready to go. Thanks Mallory and Elsie!
We couldn't have done it without Michael's help with sound, and great assistance from Lynn and Terry!
Sound check! It was very interesting trying to soundcheck thirteen people!
The Bisceglia family performed the first set.
Krista
Sarah
Noah, Kathrina, Krista
Noah and the limberjack!
"Great concert! We loved the performance."
~
"WOW, what a concert! Good job, ladies and gentlemen! We feel like we've just been to a concert in Branson."
~
"Lonnie and I had an awesome time at your concert last night ... It was a great Friday night date !!! Thanks for entertaining us with your talents !! Love ya gurls ... Aloha"
~
"Lonnie and I had an awesome time at your concert last night ... It was a great Friday night date !!! Thanks for entertaining us with your talents !! Love ya gurls ... Aloha"
~
"Fantastic concert! I am so impressed. We will be able say, we knew you when..... : D Great artistry, beautiful pieces, and overall, wonderful! :applause:"
~
~
"Congratulations on a great show last night.....I love you all!!"
Thanks to Elsie D. for the photos
5 comments:
I gotta say, Noah's Limberjack was awesome :).
Thanks for the pictures! Looking forward to the next set! :)
Wonderful pictures!!!
I am very glad that there is a part 2! ;)
~Bethany
The pictures were tons of fun!! I particularly liked being backstage, it makes for a great picture, and listening, place! =)
I thought you liked being back there. :D It was wonderful to have you taking pictures, Elsie!
Love, Kathrina
Post a Comment