So, what ever happened to this blog?
Well, truthfully, we ran out of space to blog, and time to blog with space if we had it. None of us wanted to step and become the director of blogging and figure out what to do. Therefore, we each did nothing.
But that's going to change.
We have something new, something fresh in the works. There will be a new website (yes, NEW website), and a completely new blog just for Whispering Roses. Best of all, my dear readers (although I highly doubt anyone reads this neglected bit of blogosphere), we will begin posting. And there will be posts sharing our musical journey, as well as some exciting things things (I can't talk about those yet!) on the new blog.
When is all this going to happen?
Check back in one week an official announcement about the great things coming. We can't wait to share them with you!
~Kathrina, the Fourth Rose
4 comments:
I was wondering the same thing about this blog... ;) j/k
This sounds exciting! :)
You posted?!?! Stop everyone.
Let's savor this moment.
They actually posted.
Okay, one week. I'll be sure to hold you to that. :P Looking forward to all the exiting new things in store!
~Bethany
Wow! Someone still reads this? Cool!
I promise to post on June 10. :)
Kathrina
Hey!
Just 'cause few comment doesn't necessarily mean no one reads. Sad... but true. ;-)
And besides, it's like a letter box. There's not always something new, but if you haven't checked it in a while, and then you do, you get to read up on all the "back issues".
But I'll be looking out for the new surprises as well!
Tell everybody hi. ;-)
Elizabeth
Post a Comment