I apologize for the lack of posts around here. There are a couple reasons for it; the first being that I am such a
focused college student this year I don't have time for blogging, the second is that we are busy getting ready for our CD release party (and therefore have been blogging of nothing else), and the third is that our digital camera has now been broken for a month. Repeated calls to the camera shop only reveal that the
other camera shop (where they send broken cameras) is downsizing, so consequently work is piling up and our camera is somewhere in the pile. Mom pleaded our CD release concert and the first camera shop agreed to give us a loaner if our camera isn't back by then. It really is a very nice gesture, but rather funny because we will probably rely on some trusty friend for our photos rather than madly trying to remember the words to the songs and who we haven't taken pictures of yet!
Anyway, because of lack of visual material to post and lack of time to formulate witty words as a substitute, I'm posting a video. I originally planned this for August as a birthday tribute to our wonderful producer, Terry, but we were too busy actually working with him on the CD! It is a video of us playing our arrangemnet of Concerning Hobbits/In Dreams from the Lord of the Rings at Terry's birthday party in August 2008. Enjoy!
~ Janna Rae
No comments:
Post a Comment