Friday, September 17, 2010

Homeschool Ceili Highlights

Thank you so much to everyone who came.  It was a wonderful afternoon.  I hope you enjoy this video of highlights!
~ Janna




4 comments:

Shiloh Strang said...

What a fun movie! Thanks for putting it up!

Kathrina and Noah: Just so you know--you don't have to worry about all the pressure for "Stripping The Willow"... Our "Haymakers Jig" group was GREAT! We should be proud! :) :) :) :)

Oh, and you didn't get a movie of the dance I "thought" I knew how to do!!! ;) ::Snicker!::

~Bethany

Shiloh said...

Thank you for posting the movie! We all enjoyed seeing it! :)

Judah liked seeing himself too and I was quite happy that my feet in the Polka were not filmed—I was doing it all wrong! :)

I enjoyed seeing everyone there too! Hope to see you all again soon!

~Shiloh

Daniel Ahrens said...

lol, you got a quite a few of my mistakes on there :). Thanks for posting it, it was fun to watch.
Daniel

Shiloh Strang said...

Is it fair to say that we've probably put the most "watched this movie hits" onto your YouTube page??

Judah love it! :)

~Shiloh