Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
We'll be ringing it in with music at Crossroads Coffee Cafe *tonight*, at seven pm.
January 1st, 2011

7:00 - 9:00pm
Crossroads Coffee Cafe
250 Princeton Ave.

Gladstone, OR 97027
Free admission: donations accepted

11 comments:

Shiloh Strang said...

SEE YOU THERE!!! =)
(Can you tell I'm excited?!)

~Bethany

Daniel Ahrens said...

Yay! we finally could come!!!

Shiloh said...

We loved seeing you all!!

Anonymous said...

You really should update!!!!!!

Hint........ Hint........

Sincerely,
Anonymous ;)

Daniel Ahrens said...

I agree with Bethany...
Daniel

Anonymous said...

That Anonymous wasn't me!!!
How dare you blame me (again), Daniel?!?!?

Okay, okay... this Anonymous is me...

~Bethany

Anonymous said...

What's going on??

~Shiloh

Daniel Ahrens said...

Ha ha, did you think I wouldn't notice the times on those two comments Bethany? Lol, nice try though ;).
Daniel
Ps I don't think Shiloh signs her comments either... But then you probably know her better than I do...

Ebenezer Forest Farm said...

Daniel-

Have you ever seen two sisters on the computer at the same time? :)

Bethany wrote the first and I wrote the second and we knew you would look at the time... "nice try" ;)

~Shiloh
(Oh and I so sign my name-- it just depends on the day and time...)

Daniel Ahrens said...

Lol, ok I'm stumped :)
Daniel

Daniel Ahrens said...

... now is when you spontaneously come up with something to post... Hey, no one ever begs me to post something on my blog, you should feel special... lol
Daniel