Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Concert, Cookies, and Spring Break
We've been loading our freezer with freshly made cookie dough for the concert. We spent time over spring break playing new music....a new arrangement of the beautiful "Skye Boat Song" is in store for you, my friends, along with a Negro spiritual. And of course, we're practicing old favorites as well. We even got a song request by email from a fan! Saturday we went hiking with a group of friends. We're also rehearsing an Irish dance. Yesterday, the Voetbergs got back from touring California. Today, I got a lesson with one of Ireland's best fiddlers who is in the Northwest on tour. At the post office, we found several orders for tickets waiting. If you haven't got yours, you can write or call us anytime. Or you can buy them online in a few clicks. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a coincidence! I went hiking with a bunch of friends on Saturday too! :-) Glad y'all are having fun as usual. ;-)
I get more excited about the concert every time I hear about it! Hopefully we'll all see you then,
Daniel
What? No pictures!? Oh well... at least it's not another dictionary post! ;)
I'm thinking about coming over to your home with a carmera!
LOL! I was going to say, "Where is your picture proof?!?!?"
Was the hike on the coast?
It's too bad that we'll miss your comcert; we would have loved to come!
~Bethany
Shiloh: Why? I think it's pretty well documented that they have a home... :).
Bethany: The picture proof is at the top of the blog, and yes it was at the coast :) (hence the water in the picture at the top of the blog).
Daniel
Daniel: I asked if it was "on" the coast; not "at" the coast! ;D
They only have one picture. There are many more things mentioned in this post... therefore, we need more proof!
~Bethany
Some people just can't take these things by faith ;).
Daniel
So, would it be ok if we brough chicken pox to the concert? ;) Just kidding!
@DA: Yep, it is! I've been there. :)
Post a Comment