The first thought that came to mind when I saw the first picture was, "WHOA!" That is a gorgeous and stunning picture of your beautiful family! The second was is awesome too! I can't wait to see the rest...
Oh, but I am scratching my head trying to figure out where you found that castle... ;) Was that computerized?
Bethany: You didn't know they had a Castle in their back yard now? When was the last time you went to their house? Bisceglias: you should put a castle in your back yard. I think they're kinda cool anyway... Nice pictures by the way, it's what happens when you combine cool fog, a cool castle, and cool people, and someone decides to snap a picture. Then there's those pictures just of cool people, which are neat too. Well Noah, congrats on getting to be in the middle because of the moustache-I mean, how tall you are, of course. :)
Daniel: you think my moustache is bigger than my dad's? Actually, I plan on building a castle in Fiordland National Park, New Zealand. The only thing lacking is the funds. Would "Rich Kid", who previously posted on our blog, like to donate?
I didn't say your moustache was bigger than your Dad's, I merely suggested that your moustache got you in the middle. :) If you would like to apply for a loan, Rich Kid offers a very low interest rate of 27.3849% per month. (rates are subject to change, loan amount can be anywhere from 3.765 cents to $1.7 Million.) You can contact him at richkid8the$@debt.net. Daniel
I'm going to guess that they actually posed with the smoke and the castle. The smoke I know, just because I know things, and the castle I think because it looks like it's sort of in the background of the second picture, but not enough so that it looks added in. DD (Detective Daniel)
Daniel is privileged to inside information because he comes to play board games with Noah so often!
The castle and fog are actually real! We rented a fog machine (at the suggestion of the photographer, Christa Taylor) and we took the photos at Mt. Tabor Park. The water reservoirs there are built to look like castles if you get them from the right angle!
12 comments:
I can't see the pictures! :(
Now you can!!
The first thought that came to mind when I saw the first picture was, "WHOA!" That is a gorgeous and stunning picture of your beautiful family! The second was is awesome too! I can't wait to see the rest...
Oh, but I am scratching my head trying to figure out where you found that castle... ;) Was that computerized?
~Bethany
WOW!!!! Those are magnificent!!! Did you fly out to a castle in Scotland to take them!?!? j/k!
Great pictures!
Bethany: You didn't know they had a Castle in their back yard now? When was the last time you went to their house?
Bisceglias: you should put a castle in your back yard. I think they're kinda cool anyway...
Nice pictures by the way, it's what happens when you combine cool fog, a cool castle, and cool people, and someone decides to snap a picture. Then there's those pictures just of cool people, which are neat too.
Well Noah, congrats on getting to be in the middle because of the moustache-I mean, how tall you are, of course. :)
Daniel: you think my moustache is bigger than my dad's?
Actually, I plan on building a castle in Fiordland National Park, New Zealand. The only thing lacking is the funds. Would "Rich Kid", who previously posted on our blog, like to donate?
I didn't say your moustache was bigger than your Dad's, I merely suggested that your moustache got you in the middle. :)
If you would like to apply for a loan, Rich Kid offers a very low interest rate of 27.3849% per month. (rates are subject to change, loan amount can be anywhere from 3.765 cents to $1.7 Million.) You can contact him at richkid8the$@debt.net.
Daniel
Congrats on your Graduation, Kathrina! :) I couldn't resist commenting! :)
~Eden
I was wondering just recently when you would post the pictures. :) I haven't checked you blog for over a month now, wow!
~Shiloh
Was the smoke and castle added in later or did you really pose with all of that?
I'm going to guess that they actually posed with the smoke and the castle. The smoke I know, just because I know things, and the castle I think because it looks like it's sort of in the background of the second picture, but not enough so that it looks added in.
DD (Detective Daniel)
I think we've kept you in suspense long enough!
Daniel is privileged to inside information because he comes to play board games with Noah so often!
The castle and fog are actually real! We rented a fog machine (at the suggestion of the photographer, Christa Taylor) and we took the photos at Mt. Tabor Park. The water reservoirs there are built to look like castles if you get them from the right angle!
~ Janna
Post a Comment