Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our Cousin's Wedding

Earlier this month we attended my cousin Tim's wedding. I had the honor of playing harp for the ceremony, and we all had a good time staying with my aunt and enjoying the coast!

 We came down to the wedding a few days early to spend time at the beach!
 It wasn't as warm as we had hoped for CA!
 I thought this pelican must be doing his part to clean the table.
 I loved the garage door on this home!
 Tim and Susan were married at a beautiful Mexican-style private residence. I played behind the wedding party underneath the overhang of the porch.
 The grounds for the reception where gorgeous! 
 I had never seen Dad in a tie.  I thought he looked very handsome and needed to wear one more often!
 The happy couple with the groom's immediate family
 I did Sarah's hair, and I was rather pleased with the results.
 I was also pleased with the way I did Krista's hair. (I also liked my own hair, but I didn't post a photo of it...okay, now I'm done being vain.)
 Aunt Stephanie - the groom's mother
 Cousin Thad giving the toast
 Mother and son dance
 The wedding party
 Dad and I tried a little swing dancing to the LOUD modern music.
 The bride and groom are both raw food vegan, so they had a vegan wedding cake.  It was surprisingly good!
Cutting the cake!

No comments: