Much thanks to our faithful blog readers for their patience over this summer of no posts! I'm trying to catch up a bit now and will be posting a few things from the past.
In July we went with some friends to see the St. Paul Rodeo. It had been years since we had been to a rodeo and we enjoyed it very much! We brought a delicious picnic lunch to enjoy beforehand.
A bronc rider
A good lookin' cowboy riding his victory lap.
Snacks anyone?
It was amazing someone could stay on those bulls even for a second!
Old Glory
~ Janna
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
It's good to see your blog being updated! :) No worries if it's old stuff, it is still fun to see what you all were up to. ;)
I've enjoyed looking at the past few updates!
Your Faithful Blog Looker-at-er,
~Bethany
I would like your comment if this was Facebook, but since I can't on blogger I'll have to be more personal and leave you a note. Thank you for being faithful blog looker-at-er!
J.
I would "like" this post if it was facebook, but since it's not, I'll simply have to say "Yeehaw!" :)
Daniel
Wow... looks like you all had fun.... And those picnic lunches looked really good! :D
Post a Comment