Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas CD: Recording Session 5

Day Five - What Child Is This
Friday was our last session for the week. It was a very long session, but very productive. Some thought we our energy wouldn't last five hours, but we actually made about six and a half!

Krista and I. Krista got to record with her new, beautiful, rosewood alto recorder for the first time!

Michael checking Noah's mic set-up.

Noah has done a great job with his guitar part for "What Child Is This?". He really looks good with the guitar, doesn't he?


Here are some "behind the scenes" shots of what we do on our down time during sessions when Michael is working.

Mom and Noah played a couple of games of chess...

...Sarah delighted us every now and again with quotes from Charles Dickens' Our Mutual Friend...


...Krista journalled when she got a minute and Janna read Lorna Doone...


...I studied for a test I had to take...


...and when we were done with vocals for the day we could enjoy something tasty from the snack table.

We are truely thankful for such a successful week! I hope you've enjoyed a peek into our recording life as much as I've enjoyed sharing.


Your Recording Updater ~ the Fourth Rose

No comments: