As promised here is the second video from last summer - and this one is for our Australian friends! This is The Rite of Spring, our music coach's band, playing I am Australian. They say they rarely play patriotic music, but this one is so good they can't pass it up. The problem is...none of us are Australian! Oh well, I absolutely love it anyway! Someone needs to write one like it for us Americans!
Michael (our recording engineer) is on the left, Lynn (his wife) is in the middle, Stephanie (Terry's daughter) is playing the hurdy-gurdy and our music coach Terry is on the right. This video doesn't come anywhere near doing justice to their harmonies!
~ Janna Rae
3 comments:
This song always gives me shivers down my spine. I feel so patriotic right now! :D
But "forty-thousand years"?
I knew you'd like this one Danielle :D
Oh well, I guess forty-thousands sounds much more impressive - we could always change the words like my dad loves to do :D
~ Janna
Post a Comment