I'm late! But that's becuase I've ben working all morning. :)
I would have to say... If you call something like a door, ajar. Then wouldn't you have to call someone you adore, a jar?! So much for adoration... Hmmm, that would be "a door ration". What's that?! ;) ~Bethany
I'm here to represent the Bisceglia family. the word adoor means "at the door" or "of the door." quote: "I took him in adoors." --Vicar's Virgil (1630) Thats right. that quote was taken from one of the many famous Shakespear plays. ~Kathreena.
@ (maybe I should call you R4... Or as you say Rae 4 :P) but since I didn't make that up... Kathrina: I see now where that word comes from! Hmmm no wonder you all did a Shake-spear play! Did you use that word in it???
ROFL lolololololo ROFL...again...lolololoROFL I guess my sister got tired of trying to keep you voice machines under control! :) No, we did not use that word in our play. R4's brother.
WHAT??!! Do you mean: "ROTFLOL"? I keep thinking that you're trying to sing by saying "lo lo lo".... And as for the vioce machines... those are worse than you think! :)
I NEVER SAID ROTF OR ROTFLOL. ROTF would mean rolling on the floor. Hint: (left out laughing) DUH All my innocent soul could think of was ROFL. See? ROFL. Got it now? ROTF...I mean... ROFL. ~Fosher (another character from a different book I"m righting.)
Author: (Now how many books are you writing, ::ahem:: or righting?!) I am really not following you... is this one of those famous "puns" you have? "Left out laughing" what? I still don't get it! :) So you're saying: "Rolling on floor, laughing". Is that right?
WOW! are you talking in malapropisms? I have to wonder from the way your comments turn out if you are a noctivagant. I never even thought up Rolling On Fosher Laughing. It seems to me people usually wright ROFL and don't bother to put in the T. ~Noah P.S. I'm currently writing two books and have another one in mind. I Just thought I should let you know that Fosher is a minotaur.
I kinda hope you all were kidding when you said that "lol" stands for "left out laughing" :). In case you weren't, it really means "laugh out loud".
I couldn't count how many books I've started/ have in mind ;).
And I think most people write the full "ROTFL", and a friend of mine once added an "E" to the end (figure that one out ;)).
Dannyell Dan'l Phil-Jon-Daniel The DA (Just thought you might care to see a few of my "secondary" names, in case you get sick of calling me just plain 'ol "Daniel") Daniel Cocker-Spaniel Just Plain 'ol Daniel D-Daniel (I think that's enough...)
maybe your fiend thought laughing was spelled laugheen. :) when I said rolling on the floor. Hint: left out laughing, i ment that she left out the word laughing. I hope your response to this is oooooooooooooooooooooh. ~Noah P.S. look up Lord and Lady Bisceglia on google and find out about our ancestors.
Noah: What (for the 1000th time!)??!! I am a "noctivagant"? Is that even a word?! Okay I finally get the "LOL" thing! :) Funny names! (You too, Daniel!)
Don't worry Noah, I get "Bethany Rose Strang"!!! from my younger sibling (as well as my older)... but it's when I have just played a funny (in my opinion) joke on them! ;D
My names are: Bethany, Bet (my most big one), Buffy-wroses, Lucien... the list goes on...
Bethany. A noctivagant is some one who takes to wandering at night. obviously you know what malapropism means because you did not ask about it. here's a little girl saying the pledge of alligence in a malapropism: "I pledge a lesson to the frog of the United States of America, and to the wee puppet for witches hands. One Asian, in the vestibule, with little tea and just rice for all." ROTFL, Noah
Noah: That was hilarious! Yes, I know what "malapropism" means. And as for wandering at night... I don't. I just comment when I have the chance to... which is usually at night. (Notice that I didn't say "late at night"... I consider 11:40pm and beyond late!:) )
30 comments:
Because if the door is ajar, the people inside the room are likely to be grumpy.
what about a drawer being adar?
I'm late! But that's becuase I've ben working all morning. :)
I would have to say...
If you call something like a door, ajar. Then wouldn't you have to call someone you adore, a jar?! So much for adoration... Hmmm, that would be "a door ration". What's that?!
;)
~Bethany
or how about a pen being odoor?
What does "odoor" mean? It's not a word in my dictionary! :)
~Bethany
is the word "adoor" in your dictionary ;).
DA
Well, it's not a word in MY dictionary... But maybe it's in the Bisceglia's dictionary??? Or they probably just made up the word! :)
-Bethany
I'm here to represent the Bisceglia family. the word adoor means "at the door" or "of the door." quote: "I took him in adoors." --Vicar's Virgil (1630)
Thats right. that quote was taken from one of the many famous Shakespear plays.
~Kathreena.
@ (maybe I should call you R4... Or as you say Rae 4 :P) but since I didn't make that up... Kathrina:
I see now where that word comes from! Hmmm no wonder you all did a Shake-spear play! Did you use that word in it???
-Beahtheknee
ROFL lolololololo ROFL...again...lolololoROFL
I guess my sister got tired of trying to keep you voice machines under control! :) No, we did not use that word in our play.
R4's brother.
WHAT??!!
Do you mean: "ROTFLOL"? I keep thinking that you're trying to sing by saying "lo lo lo".... And as for the vioce machines... those are worse than you think! :)
-Beahtheknee
I NEVER SAID ROTF OR ROTFLOL. ROTF would mean rolling on the floor.
Hint: (left out laughing) DUH
All my innocent soul could think of was ROFL. See? ROFL. Got it now? ROTF...I mean... ROFL.
~Fosher (another character from a different book I"m righting.)
Author: (Now how many books are you writing, ::ahem:: or righting?!) I am really not following you... is this one of those famous "puns" you have?
"Left out laughing" what? I still don't get it! :)
So you're saying: "Rolling on floor, laughing". Is that right?
~Beahtheknee
I like Johan's answer... As for my eloquent... Because it simply is not.
~Shiloh
Oops- I mean my eloquent answer.
~S
Noah: Oh! Oh! I got it! I got it! ROFL means: "Rolling On Fosher Laughing"!!! Right?! (Now I'm laughing...:) )
~Beahtheknee
WOW! are you talking in malapropisms? I have to wonder from the way your comments turn out if you are a noctivagant. I never even thought up Rolling On Fosher Laughing. It seems to me people usually wright ROFL and don't bother to put in the T.
~Noah
P.S. I'm currently writing two books and have another one in mind. I Just thought I should let you know that Fosher is a minotaur.
Is the word "Bisceglia" in your dictionary? :)
I kinda hope you all were kidding when you said that "lol" stands for "left out laughing" :). In case you weren't, it really means "laugh out loud".
I couldn't count how many books I've started/ have in mind ;).
And I think most people write the full "ROTFL", and a friend of mine once added an "E" to the end (figure that one out ;)).
Dannyell
Dan'l
Phil-Jon-Daniel
The DA
(Just thought you might care to see a few of my "secondary" names, in case you get sick of calling me just plain 'ol "Daniel")
Daniel Cocker-Spaniel
Just Plain 'ol Daniel
D-Daniel
(I think that's enough...)
maybe your fiend thought laughing was spelled laugheen. :) when I said rolling on the floor. Hint: left out laughing, i ment that she left out the word laughing. I hope your response to this is oooooooooooooooooooooh.
~Noah
P.S. look up Lord and Lady Bisceglia on google and find out about our ancestors.
ROTFLOL!, everyone. :D
Noah: What (for the 1000th time!)??!! I am a "noctivagant"? Is that even a word?!
Okay I finally get the "LOL" thing! :)
Funny names! (You too, Daniel!)
Don't worry Noah, I get "Bethany Rose Strang"!!! from my younger sibling (as well as my older)... but it's when I have just played a funny (in my opinion) joke on them! ;D
My names are:
Bethany, Bet (my most big one), Buffy-wroses, Lucien... the list goes on...
~Bet
Oh... I forgot to say that the Lucien name has a last name too. It's Lucien Morel.
~BRS (another sign-off!)
@ Lucien Morel: Are you the same Lucien who saw Danny break his arm?
Johan: YES!!!! But it was his leg... not arm!
(BTW I have that name not becuase I act like him but becuase I played his part in a Dramatic Duo Interpretation with my sister, Shiloh!) :)
http://ebenezerforestfarm.blogspot.com/2009/04/hello-all-here-is-4th-update-this-time.html
~LM
Bethany. A noctivagant is some one who takes to wandering at night. obviously you know what malapropism means because you did not ask about it. here's a little girl saying the pledge of alligence in a malapropism: "I pledge a lesson to the frog of the United States of America, and to the wee puppet for witches hands. One Asian, in the vestibule, with little tea and just rice for all." ROTFL, Noah
Noah: That was hilarious!
Yes, I know what "malapropism" means.
And as for wandering at night... I don't. I just comment when I have the chance to... which is usually at night. (Notice that I didn't say "late at night"... I consider 11:40pm and beyond late!:) )
~Bethany
"I pledge allegiance, to queen frag, and her mighty state of hysteria..."
something from Calvin and Hobbes :).
The DA
Noah: I like your "vittle punk" name. I think it should be "vittle punkster" though :).
LOL Oh, yes. It was his leg. Poor guy. :D
Have you read "The Tanglewood's Secret"?
Um... half of it. I'm a really bad reader!
~Bethany
Post a Comment