We get a lot of compliments about our family, how we get along, how we play music together, etc. I'm here to tell you that we could never be who we are without the grace of God and God's inspired Word. God has many ways of teaching His children and one thing He used with us was the Bradrick family. They helped give us a vision as to what a family could be. They loved to sing together. They loved to be together. And they could articulate every day tips and details on how to "run" a large family. We thank God for the Bradricks. And we thank God for bringing Amy Ellen a wonderful husband.
Here are the "roses" ready for the celebration.
The funnest event in the ceremony was when the groom galloped in on horseback to rousing bagpipe music!
J.R. and Amy Ellen vowing their covenant of marriage "til death do us part".
1 comment:
I love the pictures! I also saw some on Kami's website. :)
I really like seeing pictures of Peter and Kelly with their boys. :)
~Shiloh
Post a Comment