Thursday, October 14, 2010

Save the Date ~ Concert Announcement

I'm excited to announce our upcoming wintertime concert, hosted by S&A Irish Entertainment. Don't delay putting the date on your calendar - this is going to be a lovely event.
the Bisceglia Family
featuring
Whispering Roses
Winter Concert
When: Saturday, December 11th, 2010
Time: 7:30-9:30pm
Where: Historic Winona Grange #271
8340 SW Seneca Street
Tualatin, OR 97062
Tickets: $10
More details to follow!

17 comments:

Daniel Ahrens said...

Cool! I'll put it on the calendar!

Daniel Ahrens said...

Lol, that's odd, it's already on the calendar :). Guess Mom hears about these things too.
Daniel

Bisceglia Family said...

LOL! The email announcement went out before this post was up. Your mom responded and said she would put it on the calendar, so when I saw your first comment, I got quite a kick imagining what would happen when you went to the calendar. :)
Kathrina

Daniel Ahrens said...

yeah I thought "OH NO!!! Someone else has planned something 2 months in advance on the same day?!?! of all the miserable luck- oh, it's the same thing..." :)

Shiloh Strang said...

Oh, I really, really, really, REALLY, want to go… but I don’t know if we’ll be able to make it… I hope so!!!

~Bethany

Now, if we get a water problem the day before…………… I won’t know what to think! ;)

Daniel Ahrens said...

That would be ironic... especially since it's in the winter, I don't know who could possibly get a water problem... ;).
Daniel

Shiloh Strang said...

Well, it would seem that way... but the day before their Augest concert, our pump broke!

It seems as thought it's alway nearly impossible to go to their concert.
Here's how it goes:
1 CD Release Concert-Pump broke (two days before)
2 June Concert-Some of our family was sick (it wasn't me!=))
3 Augest Concert-Pump broke (the day before)

Can we go to this one???? I don't know. ;)

~Bethany

Daniel Ahrens said...

The suspense is killing me :)

Shiloh said...

What suspense is killing you, Daniel?

By the way- I love your profile picture!

Daniel Ahrens said...

The suspense of whether or not you can go ;).
Thanks, the nephew certainly adds to the coolness factor (as always) :). He just came down to see me the other day, so I'm really happy.
Daniel

Shiloh said...

Actually, there’s not much of a suspense at all… the answer is easy:
No water = No shower = We’re not going
or
Water = Shower = We’ll Consider. :)

Ah~ Babies always add the final touch to a family!! Can I come over and take a turn holding him??

Shiloh said...

By the way~ Bisceglias: I've been working on some musical theory concepts mostly for my piano students, but I'm going to compile everything into an e-book so maybe when I'm done Sarah or one of you could look over it and tell me what you think... that way I could have some input from some more “music minds”. :)
~Shiloh

Daniel Ahrens said...

Haha, He's gone already :(. And the suspense is whether or not your water will work :).
Daniel

Shiloh said...

LOL~ too bad...

And as for the suspense... Being the big sister around here... I already know the answer. ;)

~Shiloh

Shiloh said...

Oops~ I mean I know what we are doing/going to do/will do/etc.

As far as water goes.... It's has been fixed so it better hold up.

~Shiloh

Daniel Ahrens said...

lol, good :).

Daniel Ahrens said...

oh, my nephews are coming over again tommorow! yay!