Moments with the Dictionary of Music #2
Performance Marks. Words, abbreviations, and symbols employed along with the notation of pitch and duration to indicate aspects of performance. These may be tempo indications, dynamic marks, technical instructions, marks for phrasing and articulation, and designations for the character of the piece or section.
4 comments:
Great! I think I'll keep this in the back of my mind for future music days (Thursday and Firday). ;)
DA- do you understand this one?
Hey, I really like this- "Free Music Lessons Online" by: the Bisceglia Family. =)
Hmmmm, I checked your blog at 2:00pm and I didn't see this post!
Well I think that one pretty much speaks for itself!
Out of curiosity, what makes you pick each definition?
~Bethany
Shilo: I think so, this is talking about stuff like D.S. and Fine right?
DA
DA you are doing great! ;)
Post a Comment