Spring Concert
We are delighted to be coming back to Crossroads Coffee Cafe in Gladstone this spring! Here is all the information you need to come be a part of the evening:
When: Saturday, May 26, 2012 | 6:00pm Where: Crossroads Coffee Cafe
250 Princeton Ave.
Gladstone, OR 97027
Cost: $5 per person, age 6 & under are free
Cheers!
Kathrina
Order a tasty dinner from the cafe, find a spot to sit, and enjoy the music! We are practicing already and are really looking forward to sharing our music with you. The warm, intimate atmosphere at Crossroads has always made it a favorite venue with concert-goers, and with us as well. So, mark your calendars and make the concert part of your Memorial Day weekend.
5 comments:
Note date correction: May 26 is the date of the concert! Sorry for any confusion. I just noticed this.
Kathrina
Sounds like fun, hopefully I'll see you then! :)
Daniel
LOL $5 to get in. I wonder how much Daniel will pay... :D
Depends on if you take a donation or not.
Post a Comment