Bethany here: Although I think Shiloh “hit the nail on the head”, I still have my ideas too!
Yes, its called rush hour. It’s the hour when people are SUPPOSE to be rushing… but that doesn’t mean that they always will…! Different people have different speeds, you know! (And some “fasts” are “as slow as molasses”… very annoying!)
Also, maybe people are slowing because they don’t want to get a speeding ticket!!!! Why there’s an idea! ;)
~Bethany
@ EVERYONE: I just read the other day that riddles are suppose to increase your brainpower (that doesn’t mean it always will)!!! I guess we are not laboring in vain with this one…! ;)
Kathrina: Yes, yes. I agree. (Although I think that you’re further down that road then I am… considering Biology and such…). Seriously though, I really love doing these riddles because I like solving puzzles! (Wait... did you just say that these riddles are going to end...?! Or do they even HAVE an end?!) Oooo! Good answer to Johan! Yes, there’s ALWAYS room for improvement.
The real Daniel is at our house right now working outside with my dad. You can't fool me, Johan (although it was a good thing I linked to the post and saw your picture before I reported to Dad that Daniel wasn't actually working LOL). ~Kathrina
lol. that's awesome! (johan how do you do that???) and I thought the rush limbaugh thing was an old joke... oh well :) Kathrina: yeah you thought I had a cell phone and was texting! that was hilarious cause I don't have a cell phone and I don't really know how to text! it's a good thing you didn't tell on... uh... johan :) because I would be in sooooo much trouble and it would be my word against yours :). I dunno, maybe I would have been able to convince somebody ;).
@ Daniel, I just went and edited my profile, then commented and edited it again. ;-) I wouldn't have done it if I'd known that you'd get in trouble for "not working". Sorry! :D
The Rush Limbaugh joke might be old; I'd never heard it before, and, not wanting anyone to be blamed for it, wrote that I just made it up. LOL!
@ Bethany: I've been working too. Writing a 6-page brief for a class. ;-)
@ Everyone: Maybe it is called rush hour because it is the time when no one is in a rush.
Well, now it's my "Rush Hour"! And I am, in no way, being slow about it either. It's 11:02 pm and I'm going to be up at 6:00 am tomorrow, so I would kind of like some sleep (image that!)! (Plus, I still have a few things to do before going to bed... and that means I won't end up there until 11:30 or so...... SO OFF I RUSH!)
Well Daniel, you can be glad I investigated before making a rash report. :) Everyone else - thanks for your thoughts. My honest opinion on the matter is that most people get off work at the same time, get on the highways at the same time, and jam them up when they're trying to rush home to dinner. The solution? I'm not sure, maybe businesses should have workers leave at different times. Or maybe people should work close to home so they can walk or bike to work. ~Kathrina
Kathrina: My Father already bikes to work. He's done it for as long as I can remember!!! And from that... all us siblings are big bike riders too. (We just all must be on the same page;)!)
@Johan: WHAT?! That is only 1320 feet... now I'm wondering if Daniel walks futher than you... (that is if he parks at the back of the parking lot!!! ROTFLOL!)
@ Johan: a whole 1/4 mile!?!?!?!?!?!? wow why don't you just get a car... @ Bethany: yeah last time I walked like, half way down blanton (or however it's spelled) to get to Bisceglia's house :). Mom didn't want to turn around :D
27 comments:
Well… Everyone is rushing…. The only reason it slows down is because there are too many people rushing… :)
~Shiloh
Bethany here:
Although I think Shiloh “hit the nail on the head”, I still have my ideas too!
Yes, its called rush hour. It’s the hour when people are SUPPOSE to be rushing… but that doesn’t mean that they always will…! Different people have different speeds, you know! (And some “fasts” are “as slow as molasses”… very annoying!)
Also, maybe people are slowing because they don’t want to get a speeding ticket!!!! Why there’s an idea! ;)
~Bethany
@ EVERYONE: I just read the other day that riddles are suppose to increase your brainpower (that doesn’t mean it always will)!!! I guess we are not laboring in vain with this one…! ;)
Originally, that was the time when Rush Limbaugh was on the air. :D
(Yes, I just made that up.)
Johan: VERY FUNNY!!!
(You must have just had an incredible increase in brainpower!)
~Bethany
Increase in brainpower? What do you mean? LOL
Oh, I see. LOL!
That's exciting, Bethany. We'll practically be geniuses by the end of these riddles, don't you think? :)
~Kathrina
Are you insulting each of our current brainpower? ;-)
Suggesting we have room to grow is a compliment, not an insult. :)
~Kathrina
:D
:goes and studies riddle #10:
Kathrina: Yes, yes. I agree. (Although I think that you’re further down that road then I am… considering Biology and such…). Seriously though, I really love doing these riddles because I like solving puzzles! (Wait... did you just say that these riddles are going to end...?! Or do they even HAVE an end?!)
Oooo! Good answer to Johan! Yes, there’s ALWAYS room for improvement.
~Bethany
Earth to Daniel! Where are you?
Daniel to Earth: I'm thinking.
ROTFLOL!
The real Daniel is at our house right now working outside with my dad. You can't fool me, Johan (although it was a good thing I linked to the post and saw your picture before I reported to Dad that Daniel wasn't actually working LOL).
~Kathrina
Ha! Daniel's working...and Kathrina and Johan are not! I'm gonna tell!!!!!
~Bethany (Of course I'm working too...) ;)
lol. that's awesome! (johan how do you do that???) and I thought the rush limbaugh thing was an old joke... oh well :)
Kathrina: yeah you thought I had a cell phone and was texting! that was hilarious cause I don't have a cell phone and I don't really know how to text! it's a good thing you didn't tell on... uh... johan :) because I would be in sooooo much trouble and it would be my word against yours :). I dunno, maybe I would have been able to convince somebody ;).
Daniel
@ Daniel, I just went and edited my profile, then commented and edited it again. ;-) I wouldn't have done it if I'd known that you'd get in trouble for "not working". Sorry! :D
The Rush Limbaugh joke might be old; I'd never heard it before, and, not wanting anyone to be blamed for it, wrote that I just made it up. LOL!
@ Bethany: I've been working too. Writing a 6-page brief for a class. ;-)
@ Everyone: Maybe it is called rush hour because it is the time when no one is in a rush.
Well, now it's my "Rush Hour"! And I am, in no way, being slow about it either. It's 11:02 pm and I'm going to be up at 6:00 am tomorrow, so I would kind of like some sleep (image that!)! (Plus, I still have a few things to do before going to bed... and that means I won't end up there until 11:30 or so...... SO OFF I RUSH!)
~Bethany
Well Daniel, you can be glad I investigated before making a rash report. :)
Everyone else - thanks for your thoughts. My honest opinion on the matter is that most people get off work at the same time, get on the highways at the same time, and jam them up when they're trying to rush home to dinner. The solution? I'm not sure, maybe businesses should have workers leave at different times. Or maybe people should work close to home so they can walk or bike to work.
~Kathrina
yeah I can imagine: rush hour traffic on the sidewalks... :)
Daniel
Kathrina: My Father already bikes to work. He's done it for as long as I can remember!!! And from that... all us siblings are big bike riders too. (We just all must be on the same page;)!)
~Bethany
I'm a big bike rider... I just don't have a bike... jk :)
DA
I used to bike to work; now I walk. :D
yeah I walk to work too! heh heh, from the car...
DA
@ Daniel: I walk all the way from my house, which is about 1/4 mile from my work. LOL
@Johan: WHAT?! That is only 1320 feet... now I'm wondering if Daniel walks futher than you... (that is if he parks at the back of the parking lot!!! ROTFLOL!)
~Bethany ::Walking down the stairs::
@ Johan: a whole 1/4 mile!?!?!?!?!?!? wow why don't you just get a car...
@ Bethany: yeah last time I walked like, half way down blanton (or however it's spelled) to get to Bisceglia's house :). Mom didn't want to turn around :D
DA
Daniel: Well, that's a start.;) When I work (I teach piano) I just walk up to the piano! Talk about walking...!
Where's Johan? Oh yes, he's probably on his way home from his loooooooong walk! :D
~Bethany
Post a Comment