*Do to the wintery weather, we are canceling the concert tomorrow with Highstrung.*
However, we will be rescheduling the concert! It will most likely be rescheduled to January 2nd, 1-3 pm. Although this is not our first preference, it was the only time we could coordinate with everyone and we have already heard some positive feedback about the change! We hope you can make plans to come. We'd love to see you! Keep checking our website for details.
Keep warm and safe!
3 comments:
we [me and my family] plan to be there (that is our church... idk if you remember meeting us there :D)! ^_^
Bisceglia Family,
My husband, myself, and sister-in-law attended your concert yesterday with High Strung. We absolutely loved and enjoyed every moment of it! From the moment of High Strung's first opening bars of the Nutcracker I knew I was in for a treat. You guys were phenomenal as usual. My husband and I really noticed a big improvement in Noah's guitar skills. Despite the weather, it was so great to extend the holiday season by just a few more days! I'm on your emailing list and will be attending as many concerts of yours as we can. Thank you so much for sharing your talent, it was a very entertaining afternoon.
Glendyne, Jeremiah, and Jessica Reinmiller
Thank you Christine and Glendyne for your comments! It was great to see you there. We had an incredibly fun time ourselves, so it is great to know that the audience members enjoyed it too!
Post a Comment