- April 9-17 Janna will be in the orchestra pit once again! Yes, Trueheart Productions is premiering another musical written by talented Tiffany Barclay. This year's play, Estranged Identity, is based on the life or Mary Magdalene. Please see view more information here. Be sure to check out their blog as you can see Janna and her harp in one of the rehearsal photos. :) Also click here and enjoy the post about last year's play.
- In two weeks Krista will perform the Romance from Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 20 for the Oregon branch of the National Federation Of Music Clubs. I will accompany her for this adjudication. I'll also accompany a fellow student who is playing the same piece.
- Looking ahead on a similar note, Krista and I will officially graduate from Harmony Road Music Center in June, which will be a special occasion.
- April 23-24th will see us near Seattle for the Christian Heritage conference. Whispering Roses will be performing for Saturday morning's general session! More info on the conference can be found here.
- Besides all that I have two violin recitals coming up.
- We're also preparing new music for our concert in June (see sidebar), which we're excited about.
- We're also booking summer weddings! If you know anyone who is planning a wedding, please direct them to our site http://www.whisperingroses.net/ We love to provide a tailored program of music for that special day!
~The Fourth Rose
4 comments:
Wow! Sounds like you all are very busy!
Congratulations Krista and Kathrina for graduating from Harmony Road! That’s quite an accomplishment… good job! (Gotta love tickling those ivories ;) --I know I do…)
Hope to see you all again soon!
~Your dutiful blog-reader
Bethany
Thank you!!
Just so you know… I just did a blog post on the Ceili…
Thought you might like to see it! (After all, you all are in the pictures!)
~Bethany
Thanks so much for commenting on our blog, Kathrina!
Glad you liked the post (and the picture of us)!
~Bethany
Post a Comment